Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Meanwhile in Iraq...
c
9 August 2006 21:16
Meanwhile in Iraq things are getting worse, the US will finally have their plan B, which was in store from day 01 of this whole mess : the partition of Iraq. It's easier to make a deal with three weak entities than one strong and united one. And since most of the oil is outside Sunni territory, it's bound to make three entities at each others' throat, but fear not ! the US will probably will also provide lucrative armement contracts. Again, like Clinton said : "its the economy stupid !". When will muslims stop being blindsided by their own faith ?

[www.truthout.org]
k
15 August 2006 19:27
You do have some reasoning problems, you arabo-islamist propagandists!
Ask yourself why things are worsening eah day in iraq!
Is not that by the deeds of your arabist-baathist and quaida-linked friends???

Kouider
-------------------------------------------Pas de Maroc ni d'Algerie sans Tamazight!-------------------------------------------
c
15 August 2006 19:51
kouider, get a hold of yourself ! No need to get acrimonious, besides I'm exactly the opposite of what you just described. Next time, take a xanax before writing.
k
15 August 2006 20:54
I just took xanax, i feel better now!
Who told u about this american's B-plan you talked about, is not it again your blind anti-american driven imagination?

Kouider
-------------------------------------------Pas de Maroc ni d'Algerie sans Tamazight!-------------------------------------------
c
15 August 2006 21:08
I'm not anti-american Kouider, I'm against the neocons who have taken over since 2000, everything points to the fact that the neocons and the so called Al Qaida are the two sides of the same coin. They orchestrate fear. As for your panarabic insult, did you look at my alias ?
k
15 August 2006 21:24
Hey chelhman, i apologize for the wrongly directed identifiation.
Nonetheless, i invite you to focus on who are actually creating the mess in iraq, and what exactly are their objetives.
Surely not the people you are pointing to!

Kouider
c
15 August 2006 21:58
Kouider, I think it's the neocons and their allies the bearded psychos, I'm not saying they strategize together on the drawing boards, but one wouldn't exist without the other. 9/11 was a recruiting bonanza for both those groups.
m
15 August 2006 23:06
Kouider became soft to you jut after getting the message that you are a chelhman.
Amazing !!!!!!!!!!! sad !!!!!!!!!!! and......................................
A Moroccan.
k
15 August 2006 23:16
What is your problem with that mister krimo!?
I by far surely share much more things related with History, Politics, Religion or whatever with chelhman that with your kind!

Kouider

An Amazigh
c
15 August 2006 23:19
Krim, I'm a moroccan first and almost, but the amazigh blood is still flowing in me.winking smiley, our country was a multicultural place before Europe ever was.
k
15 August 2006 23:29
Hey chelhman,

Wich multicultural place are you talking about?
Don't, please direct me to morocco or even worse to algeria!!!
The truth is that the amazigh identity, culture and language were decades-long, since the so-called "independances", subjected to an extensive and active eradication!!!
That is the TRUTH!!!

Kouider
R
15 August 2006 23:30
lool...Cheleu7 United...

Kouder

I suggest u study a bit about politics...being berber arab..All that matters is that we do what we do in the name of our religion smiling smiley about u r remarks about the US...with my deepest Regrets I think u have been a bit hypocrit or either trying to entice an argument that is not related to the topic being posted....Or is it that u don't feel their pain poor people....Anyway..Thank God that it is not up to u to lead our nations otherwise with this way of thinking you would have sold us for nothing...cheap as chips...sad smileysad smileysad smiley
c
15 August 2006 23:32
Relief and everyone,

Lower your weaponsgrinning smiley we are all moroccans here.
k
15 August 2006 23:35
"Berber-arab" hahahahahahha
Start first explaining what does it mean, i will see what next!!

Kouider
c
15 August 2006 23:39
Kouider, if you are a berberist, I'm afraid I don't share that view. I think we can not afford to be divided. But I also believe that we deserve a better recognition of our culture, for instance : history books in school start with the arrival of Islam, it's like there was nothing there, it is insulting, it's a revisionist vision of our country and it's pouring fuel on the regionalist fire. United we have a fighting chance against the extremism of the beards, if we are distracted with internal squabbling, they'll fill the vacuum.
R
15 August 2006 23:57
For Everyone`s information ... I`m berber as well...and forever Morocco and Islam smiling smiley chelhmen ....I just don`t like hypocrits sad smileysad smiley can`t stand them a bit smiling smiley
c
16 August 2006 01:16
Relief, are you calling me a hypocrit ? If so why ? You'd better have a good explanation, what you said is very serious !
R
16 August 2006 02:39
Sorry chelhmen ...it was not intended for u ..I meant to say chelhem I`m berber as well.....but the hypocrit thing was addressed to someone else....winking smiley ...not u hacha...my apologies if u mis-understood...If u see..I`m on u r side smiling smiley not against...and I`m gonna assume that u`ll understand who the message was intended to!!
c
16 August 2006 03:40
No harm done, Relief. I was just startled. We are all moroccans here(tm)
m
16 August 2006 09:19
Dear Chelhman dear Kouider
WE do all have amazigh blood flowing in us. What but I did notice is that Kouider did change the tone
and became polite in his messages once he noticed that chehman is in fact an amazigh. That´s all.

chelhman
Krim, I'm a moroccan first and almost, but the amazigh blood is still flowing in me.winking smiley, our country was a multicultural place before Europe ever was.
R
16 August 2006 12:27
chelhmen ..yes we are all moroccans winking smiley and krim well said
c
16 August 2006 14:14
Krim, you did make a valid point. I'll open a post later today to discuss the amazigh question in general.
m
16 August 2006 16:05

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook