Menu
Connexion Yabiladies Ramadan Radio Forum News
Darija - audio files?
15 January 2009 20:13
Does anyone know where I can find some Darija audio materials - perhaps audio files - online? I've lived in Morocco for years but my Darija Arabic is useless as I speak French fluently. I'd like to find some audio materials to practice with.

Thanks
u
16 January 2009 00:31
this is funny!!ptdr
16 January 2009 08:24
What is?
a
16 January 2009 13:59
darija is a slang you will be better of with some Music or comedy tapes or just watch clips on you tube.
Adds adds jazz but never subtract music
u
16 January 2009 15:26
well it all depends on the accent you wanna learn ( rbati,shamali,merakshi...?) ptdr
16 January 2009 16:30
i can practice with you if you live in Rabat
16 January 2009 21:52
Hi no I don't live in Rabat - but thanks for the offer!
16 January 2009 21:54
I have the accent already, thanks 'unbelievable' for another unbelievably useless comment.
u
16 January 2009 22:28
im sorry but it was funy to me that you're looking for "audio materials" to learn moroccan dialect!!
guess the only way you can practice online is to chat with moroccans on skype or sth!
good luck
17 January 2009 20:04
Actually it's because I once came across some audio materials for learning Darija - they do exist - but I was stupid and didn't buy them. And now.... can't find them. My husband is half Moroccan and many of my friends are too but since I speak French it's become seemingly impossible to practice with them - apart from the basic words/phrases that I have. I can have basic conversations but would like to progress. And now I'm home with the baby a lot, I thought it may be a good idea to have a CD or something I can play around the house.... oh well!
c
20 January 2009 18:58
Here's a link : [espacemaroc.free.fr]

However, the best way is still to watch tv if you have a sat dish, 2M and TVM are available on at least 3 sats (hotbird, nilesat and astra), the content will probably put you to death by boredom but at least it's in darija.

Emission spécial MRE
2m Radio + Yabiladi.com
Join Yabiladi on Facebook